The smart people at Moz outline the basic of optmization and page
speed best practices:
- Use Gzip to compress the size of your CSS, HTML, and
- Minify (remove spaces, commas, and other unnecessary
- Minimize the number of page redirects
- Eliminate , reduce or move unneeded
- Use browser caching to reduce instances of
the same code being retrieved over and over again
- Fix performance"logjams" to improve your server response
- Use CDNs (content distribution networks) to deliver your
content more efficiently
- Optimize your images, so they're the right dimensions and
format, with the smallest file size
Even if you have no intention of hiring us, see
howsees your site:
opens in a new
After a minute of so, you'll see a score between 0 and 100.
or higher means
you're in good shape!
Otherwise, we can help…
Your super fast mobile website is within reach!